Texan Classics Junior Golf Club Set

Texan Classics Junior Golf Club Set w/Stand Bag Ages 4-8

How do they do it for the price?
I really can't imagine how they make this product for the price. It really is good value. I bought one to give to my son for his 6th birthday. Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure if he will swing naturally right-handed or left-handed...he seems to be comfortable pretending to swing both ways; I'm left-handed but swing right-handed. I didn't want to spend a lot of money and so this was the perfect option as it's such a low investment to find out if he likes golf, not to mention if I got the swing right.

I looked around at the other, much more expensive sets and frankly unless you have a budding Tiger Woods on your hands, and you already know it for sure, I'd recommend going for something like this set. Really, really good value.

Golf Clubs

Package includes: Clubs: Oversized Titanium 3 wood (36"), Oversized Ti-Matrix 5 iron (31"), 7 iron (30"), 9 iron (29"), Putter (28") & longneck headcover. Stand Bag: DELUXE junior bag with double shoulder strap, 3 way divider, 3 exterior pockets, umbrella holder, Velcro glove tab & rain hood. Everything you need for the young player in your house! Graphite Shafts- Junior Flex. Soft wrap grips. For Boys and Girls between 4-8 years of age. For kids up to 4'6" in height.

Tags : Golf Clubs , Golf , Golf review

No comments: