Callaway HX Hot Golf Balls


I love this ball!
I love It! The Callaway Hot is very long off the tee and looks cool too with the red V on it. I'm in my 60's, and don't have a vicious swing, but I've picked up a few yards compared with other balls that are just a little cheaper. It may not offer the bite on the green that the Hot Bite offers which are $5 a box more, but it is great if you like to pitch and roll it. But if you like to swing easy, and get more distance, this is one of the best!
Callaway Golf

Great ball, Bad price
I found these balls at wal-mart for $24 out the door. As for the ball..Very Very good off the tee but not as good when chipping on to the green. It goes to far no mater how slow I swing...so I guess I just need to make it to the green on the 2nd shot....

Callaway HX Hot Golf Balls feature:

3-piece construction:
Durable ionomer cover for long drives and even longer playability
Soft boundary layer reacts like rubber and works with the core to increase ball velocity while maintaining a soft feel
High-resilience core boosts ball speed, resulting in hotter performance and more distance for the widest range of swing speeds
HEX Aerodynamics virtually eliminates the seam, enhancing shot-to-shot consistency
HEX Aerodynamics have been fine tuned to reduce high speed drag for superior distance
Virtually seamless geometry means more consistent performance on every shot
Available in 12-Ball Pack

Tags : Golf ball , Callaway Golf , Golf review

No comments: