Bushnell Yardage Pro Golf Pinseeker 1500

Bushnell Yardage Pro Golf Pinseeker 1500 Laser Rangefinder w/ Slope Calculator

A great invention!
What club to use? Often it is difficult to determine the distance to the pin due to many variables such as course markings (or lack thereof), optical illusions, etc. Now I just take a look with this rangefinder and all the guesswork is gone. It is very easy to use and seems to be very accurate. I love this thing!

Bushnell PINSEEKER 1500 Slope Edition is a premium digital golf laser rangefinder designed especially for golf, featuring a built-in slope compensator, superb optical quality and selective targeting modes.

Ranges up to 1,500 yards, accurate to within 1 yard; exclusive Slope +/- mode calculates slope angle
7x magnification and 19-millimeter eye relief
340-foot field of view at 1,000 yards
RainGuard waterproof body with built-in tripod mount
Lightweight 10-ounce body easily fits in pocket
Golf Equipment

A Good Friend on the Links
I recently puchased the Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 to replace my Leica Rangefinder. This is my third rangefinder and definitely the best one. It is so much easier to lock onto the flag with this upgraded rangefinder. The pinseeker locks in quickly and accurately. I used to take 3 readings to be sure I had the flag and not the background, but that's no longer necessary. The slope calculator is great too. I am a roaming golfer who rarely plays the same course twice in a season. This tool really helps me select the right club when I play from differing elevations.

This is a great supplement to my Skycaddie SG5 GPS. The GPS is fast and works great when I can't see the green, but the laser is still more accurate and lets you pick out the range to various targets like traps, lakes and woods which helps me keep from hitting into danger on courses I don't know well. I'm glad I've got it on my bag.


No comments: