Intech Beta Ti EXD Golf Balls

How can you beat the price?
I've never really be able to tell the difference between golf balls, its probably because I'm not good enough yet. But for the price these ones are great, and I don't mind if I lose one or two . . . or three . . . or four . . . you get the point.
Golf

When bogey golf is good...then these are great golf balls!
I bought these golf balls on a whim, knowing that if anything, they could be lost and I wouldn't feel too bad losing them. This part is still true.
However, I must admit, I actually like the feel of these golf balls. They are certainly softer than many others I have hit, but they seem to respond very well off the tee. In fact, I can hit these further and more straight than many more popular brands.
The closest match to a name brand ball would probably be the Nike Ignite, which I also find outstanding.
I lose balls all the time...tall rough, water, water, more water and the desert. So if I lose 3 balls playing 18 holes, than I'm down what, $2? Big deal.
I'll buy them again when I lose them all.

Big balls, Small price...
Hi. i am an amateur golfer with a 18 handicap. i have been using these BetaTi balls because I cannot worry about wasting $1.00 Plus golf balls. To my surprise, the more I play with them, the more I get used to the way they react to my way of playing. I have hit these babies 300 plus yards. I hit a green in one on a 350 par four in Costa Caribe Golf in Ponce, PR. It doesnt happen often, but these babies fly and feel soft off the tee. I tried the famous titleist pro V1 and have not hit them that far. Try them, since they are so economical, you will hit the ball with more confidence without the worry of losing a couple of them in the bushes.

Tags : Golf ball , Golf , Golf review

No comments: