GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella

Lighter than ordinary umbrellas yet far stronger, the navy GustBuster Classic keeps you dry wherever you roam. The Classic boasts all of GustBuster's patented, proprietary design and construction technology, including a pinchless open and close release system and a double-reinforced, lightning-resistant fiberglass shaft that's designed not to crimp or snap. The high-impact end cap, meanwhile, helps protect and preserve the beauty of the GustBuster. Best of all, the Classic offers uncommon strength and style that puts most umbrellas to shame. Other details include a curved hardwood J-handle, an attractive fitted sheath, and your choice between automatic and manual opening. Wind-tested by the College of Aeronautics to 55 miles per hour, the Classic measures 48 inches in diameter and 36 inches long and carries a lifetime warranty.


Customer Review: Great umbrella.
I've had a lot of umbrellas in my life, and this is far and away the best one! I have no issues in wind. Nice size and very good looking! I highly recommend this one.
Customer Review: Good One in NY storms but...
Good one for NY storms. That's the reason why I bought 2 more. Unfortunately the last one came with the black protector of the tip (the one to be used when relying the umbrella on the floor) broken in small pieces inside the box. It's a shame that quality control is declining for these key items before packaging. I am not available to return it because of my busy time (In fact, that's why I order online).


No comments: