PALM SPRINGS Men's Microfiber Lined Golf VEST in 3 colors

###############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################
Customer Review: Great Value, buy the bigger size
I own this as well. It's very lightweight and seems well made. If it had a fancy club logo you'd pay 5 times as much. Per the prior recommendation, the sizing is a little snug. I wear an L or XL, and in this case got an XL which fits fine. I'm 6'5" and weigh 220. If you're unsure about what size to get, go up one size.
Customer Review: Not Even Close To The Size Ordered
I ordered a XXL and the vest was more like an L or XL at best. The sizing was way off. I have two other similar vests in XXL and this item wasn't even close to being large enough to wear. I returned it as instructed, but have waited several weeks and no exchange or refund yet. I think I may have been ripped off, or at best the victim of lousy service.


No comments: