Unbreakable Golf Tees - 2.7/8"

Order 2 packs and shipping is free!...These UNBREAKABLE GOLF TEES are made from a proprietary blend of synthetics that simulate every aspect of real wood, except breaking! Made in Germany, these tees are the ideal combination of strength, forgiveness and durability that every golfer has been waiting for. They will not damage the club face or grass mowers and are 100% recyclable! Guaranteed to last a minimum of 100 shots per tee! NO more broken tees, NO more polluting the tee box and NO more cutting down trees! It's a win-win for everyone...Available in 2 sizes: Long 2.7/8" and Short 2.1/4".
Customer Review: They don't break but..............
I purchased some of these Tees and I found that because they're designed with most of the weight at the top I found myself loosing them because they take off right behind the ball.
Customer Review: The verdict is in!!
I spent the entire summer playing with 1 tee!! I bought a package of these because with my BIG driver I broke every tee I used. I play 3 days/week and it got to be a joke with my foursome when they'd ask each round if I was still using the same tee! It got a little beat up but it still works and I still have the same tee. I bought the orange because the only thing that could go wrong would be if I lost it.... my buddies did have to help me look a couple of times and I gave them each one for their own. Great stocking stuffer!!


Golf Clubs

No comments: