Intech Beta Ti Golf Balls (36 Pack)

Enjoy tour performance every time you step on the course with the Intech Beta Ti golf balls. This 36-pack of Beta Ti balls offers such features as a Surlyn cover, 432 dimple technology, and a two-piece construction. The star of the show, however, is the large fluid metal core, which yields explosive results with every swing. The pack carries a one-year warranty.


Customer Review: Breakin 80 !
I've been playing over 25 years, usually trying to break 90 with my top-flites. Since I bought these balls I've shot under 80 three times!!! Seriously, the distance is amazing. I routinely hit 2-3 drives longer than 260 each round and have even hit a 7 IRON over 200 yds. You will love these balls, really.
Customer Review: Good balls for the price...
I've played these for one year now (18 Index), and I'm happy with theit performance. They are Pro V1's, but they're long and straight off the tee and they putt true. My only complaints are that their cover is softish (scuffing pretty easily) but they don't play soft around the green. You'll hold the green on a par 3, but don't expect the ball to back up, ESPECIALLY in desert locations.


No comments: