Intech Blockbuster 6061 Forged 460 CC Square Driver

Intech Blockbuster 6061 Forged 460 CC Square Driver (Men's Right-Handed, 10.5 Degree, Regular Graphite Shaft)

Square Head Driver
Intech Blockbuster 6061 forged 460 cc Square Driver is a good buy for the money. It has a great feel and the design helps me hit more fairways of the tee.

The Intech Block Buster Driver is a Forged 7075 460cc 10.5 degree head with a High Modulus Low Torque Graphite Medium shaft available in MRH and Winn G7 grip with unique eye catching headcover. The unique design of this square driver allows for a super high moment of inertia (MOI) for better control and accuracy. Up to 30% more accurate than a regular driver.
Golf Equipment

For the price you can't beat it
A great buy for $40 +S&H for a square headed driver.
I can hit fairways with this. I can also work the ball left or right. I liked the square head concept so much, I splurged on the Callaway square headed driver. The only difference I noticed is the Callaway Ft-i is lighter shaft and head, so it is easier to swing, but the price is no comparison. I get about the same distance with both.

good buy
I have never been able to hit a driver with a club head bigger than 320.I was curious about the square head tech.,so I ordered this driver.It was the best thing thats happened to my game.I hit 15 shots at the driving range and hit the fairway 11 times with an average of 260 yrd .My slice also improved from going two fairways away to almost no slice at all.This is a very good buy and an even better find

Tags : Golf Clubs , Golf Drivers , Golf

No comments: