Intech Beta Ti Golf Balls

Great for older golfers
Great for golfers over the hill! I accually increased my distance by using a softer ball. That gives me the confidence to ease up my swing and improve my game. I highly recommend this ball for those who find they cannot hit the ball as far as they did earlier in their life.
Buy Golf

"Eagles, and Birdies, and Bogeys, Oh My!"
I love the noble game of golf even though I always thought I was more the polo type, but then, Old Flossie died and I had to pursue a new sport.

Although I am thoroughly bitten by the golf bug, I have yet to become that good at it, which means that I lose a lot of golf balls--a lot. (Just have to improve my grip, swing, long game, short game and putting).

With such a loss of balls...(?) With such a loss of golf balls, the important thing is that you get thirty-six. Even if one lands in the bushes, the pond, someone's bedroom window or barbeque, or an extra bounce from the cart path, there's always more. And they are cheap.

I don't care if the core is made of bilium, if it has high compression, or will add distance or fade to my shots. All these things will happen by accident, and when I least expect it.

These would be better if they were luminescent yellow, the mark of a true amateur. (They're even easier to find).

I can guarantee that these golf balls will not:

o make you able to play with one ball for the whole game

o prevent Mulligans

o prevent you from taking more than one club out of your bag

o prevent it from being your turn consecutively

o bring your game below 100.

This is a smart buy for scratch golfers or high handicappers--very high.


FORE! FIVE! SIX!

No comments: